Friday, December 10, 2010

Sweet music

I just came back from the most gorgeous concert. As I sat there enraptured by the sweet music, I made a promise to myself. Here it is. I swear that in my next life I am going to come back as a musician. Playing some instrument, any instrument for that matter, but playing it really really well. I want to play Bach on the violin or Mozart on the flute or the piano. I want to play the cello like Yo Yo Ma. I want to sing like Ella. But it ain't gonna happen in this lifetime. So I'm thinking if I have anything to say about it, if I must come back for another go, if I haven't completed what I need to  learn here on planet earth physical plane, I am going to make damn sure I study music next time. Promise. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRixaQ4hpEI

No comments:

Post a Comment